- Admitted to the German Bar in 2021; joined ARNECKE SIBETH DABELSTEIN in 2020
- Advice on renewable energies, energy law, zoning law issues in connection with project-monitoring the implementation of infrastructure projects, decentralised generating plants as well as urban development projects.
- Previous professional experience/previous employer: Federal State of Berlin; Law office of Jenckel & Partners
- Legal clerkship in Berlin and Shanghai (PRC) 2014-2016; Studied law in Berlin and Bonn 2007 – 2012
- Languages: German, English, French, Swedish
- Memberships: German Women Lawyers Association