+49 172 3880847
|2017||Anmerkung zum Urteil des OLG Brandenburg vom 12.09.2017– 6 U 2/16 in ER 01/2018, S. 32|
- Admitted to the German Bar in 2016, joined ARNECKE SIBETH DABELSTEIN in 2016
- Advice and representation in the areas of renewable energy, energy industry law, as well as zoning law, e.g. project-related support of the realization of infrastructure projects with a specific focus on the realization of decentralized supply installations for clients such as project developers, investors and energy suppliers.
- Legal clerkship in Berlin and Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
- Studied at Leibnitz-University in Hannover
- Languages: German, English
- Numerous support of clients during successful participation in tender procedures pursuant to the German Renewable Energy Law (EEG)