The IT team of ARNECKE SIBETH DABELSTEIN advises on M&A transactions and IT outsourcing, the drafting and negotiation of general IT contracts with issues of e-commerce and internet law, data protection law, as well as assisting clients in IT litigation and arbitration proceedings.
The main activities of ARNECKE SIBETH DABELSTEIN include in particular:
- Drafting of types of contracts required for distribution, specifically licensing agreements, maintenance contracts, service contracts, sales contracts for software vendors, manufacturers of standard software and providers of individual software. For system houses and system integrators, we offer assignment contracts, outsourcing, service level agreements, legal control of IT assignments, and crisis management
- Legal optimisation of web pages, online terms and conditions, contracts with providers, domain law, copyright law, competition law, data protection law
- Advice on all aspects of IT security. IT security is becoming more and more important. The increased reports of data leakage demonstrate the importance of properly dealing with data protection and data security. Companies, and specifically corporate management, are legally obligated to take appropriate IT security measures. Failure to do so may result in personal liability of private assets. Our advice specifically includes: data protection law, legality of data processing, data security, duties of the management, etc.
- Drafting of individual contracts by advising companies on general terms and conditions, and assistance in negotiating individual contracts on both, the buyer’s and seller’s side.
- Legal advice in connection with the legal provisions to be observed within the collection, processing, and use of data
- Provide assistance appointing internal and external data protection officers
- Advice on multinational data transfer in compliance with national, European, and international data protection regulations
- Advice on avoiding breaches carrying fines.