Each and any company has to deal with the completion, monitoring, and processing of contracts and other related issues on a daily basis. The complexities of economic life and the multitude of regulations are steadily increasing. Contracts are concluded internationally. And, with a growing digitalisastion product manufacturing processes and methods are constantly changing. This has a variety of consequences: the development, production, procurement, logistics, quality and staff – almost all areas are affected by the changes of today’s world.
We work ahead of the curve and are there for you! ARNECKE SIBETH DABELSTEIN have been a traditional commercial law firm for decades, this is why we have special knowledge in all matters of international commercial law. We give interdisciplinary advice and assistance in all areas required. Our range of services includes:
- drafting, review, and negotiation of contracts such as:
- Sales and commercial agent contracts, including selective distribution
- Transportation, warehousing and logistics contracts
- Purchase and supply contracts
- Cooperation, licensing, and development contracts
- Quality assurance agreements
- Leasing and financing contracts
- Outsourcing agreements
- Advice on warranty and liability issues, specifically, product and producer liability, including enforcement or defence of claims
- Review of data protection regulations, advice on requirements and implementation of the legal requirements for a permissible collection and use of data, currently in particular the implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation
- Advice and representation of foreign clients in regard to their business in Germany and Europe
- Advice in connection to warranty and liability issues, as well as the enforcement or prevention and minimization of the consequences of liability.
- Optimisation of sales structure and organisation
- Legislation monitoring